Sunday, November 27, 2016

Is something rotten in the state of Wisconsin?

I've pretty much, since the get-go, thought all the talk of recounts in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania to be nothing more than a lot of noise.  I remember reading a few years ago that in the history of elections in the United States there has never been a recount that overturned an electoral difference of 500 votes or greater.  As Trump won the three previously noted states by a lot more than five hundred votes...what's the point, right?

While I'd still bet on the recount(s) being a good waste of Democratic (and Green Party as it's lead by Jill Stein) time and money, I have to admit to having my interest piqued just a bit in Donald Trump's reaction to the recount.  I mean, I know Trump is an utter fucking idiot, but if Hillary Clinton had won and republicans were pissing away time and money on a fruitless recount, I'd be thrilled.  Less time and money for opposition to our agenda, no?

As I said, likely much ado about nothing but you do have to wonder why the soon to be most powerful fuck-up in the world is so touchy about it.

Fuck Donald Trump,
emaycee



No comments:

Post a Comment