Sunday, December 20, 2015

Moi?

She's talking about you and me:




Truth be told, I only made it about thirty seconds before the bullshit got too deep and I stopped watching, but that's one Dana Loesch, a talking headcase for Glenn Beck's The Blaze TV network.  Long story short:  I, emaycee, have blood on my hands for the San Bernardino shootings, not the NRA, because Wayne LaPierre is a white guy and because I let a Muslim woman into this country legally and because said Muslim woman never posted her jihadist intentions on social media, and don't forget I am godless, too, and to conclude, I, emaycee, am a "tragedy dry-humping whore."

For real?

And here all this time I thought I was just a fairly nice guy with a wife, and kids, and a mortgage, who just wanted a safer, saner, and more economically equitable America.

Peace,
emaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment