Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The black guy in the White House must just be killing them

A couple of weeks after Colorado State Senator (surprise! she's a republican) suggested that a disproportionate number of American blacks and other American minorities live in poverty because they eat too much chicken and barbecue (if ever there was a "what the fuck?" moment...), a republican colleague, Rep. Lori Saine, brought a box of Popeye's chicken to a hearing on poverty reduction which she placed in plain view of the spectators and was reportedly overheard saying it was a "silent protest" against the criticism Sen. Marble received for her comments.

I know I don't have the republican gene for blatant ignorance, but for the life of me I can't quite figure out exactly what she's protesting--the last time I checked there was no Constitutional Amendment guaranteeing the right to be fucking stupid.

Peace,
emaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment