Sunday, August 4, 2013

The odd wild hair

Every now and again I read a story that's not political that evokes a strong reaction--like Digby, I have no idea if this account is true or not, though I do remember having the same reaction a few years ago when another stranger struck someone's misbehaving child in a Wal-Mart in Georgia.

The thing that amazed me the most though, was that after this man supposedly struck this woman's child because he was wearing a feminine headband, that she didn't open up a can of serious whoop-ass on the idiot.

I mean, I can be the most Gandiesque of bleeding heart Liberals...until someone attacks one of my kids.  Then I could make The Humungus from The Road Warrior look like a model of restraint.

Seriously--the mother fucker would soon be asking St. Peter how exactly is it that he gets to hell.

Peace,
emaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment