Friday, March 4, 2011

Pay a lot of attention to the man behind the curtain

I don't want to be a killjoy, but today's U. S. Jobs Report (the best job creation in three years) may not be all that it's cracked up to be--I've often wondered just what kind of jobs are being created, and judging from Meteor Blade's piece in The Daily Kos it's the low paying kind. Low paying jobs represent 49% of the current job growth, mid level paying jobs 37%, and high paying a mere 14% (high paying jobs also represented 40% of the job loss in the latest recession).

I know republicans, tea party members, and billionaires are happy for the working people of this country to just have a job, but as for myself, I'm thankful for the Wisconsin 14.

Keep on keeping on, ladies and gents.

Peace,
emaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment