Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I'll keep my money, thanks

This is not an exaggeration--I get five or six e-mails every single day from "Democrat" Alison Lundergan Grimes in her race for the U.S. Senate against Mitch McConnell asking for money.  Should I choose to donate, this is what I'll get for my money:



She's not Barack Obama (obviously and fortunately).  She's for guns, coal, and against the EPA.  And she knows how to hold a gun.  Paycheck fairness?  The success of Obamacare in Kentucky?  Nah, vote for her because she can shoot UFOs flung from a pseudo-cannon.

Yeah, right--I'm going to piss away my hard earned cash on a republican-lite candidate.  Fucking hello:  Liberal Democrat here!

You'd think Democratic candidates would have learned by now that when we run as republican-lite, we lose, even in the South.  And this probably explains why Grimes is going to lose (currently Grimes has only a 30% chance of winning) a very winnable race against a very unpopular (54% unfavorable rating in his home state) incumbent in McConnell.

And frankly, she doesn't look any better holding a gun than McConnell does--and either way, it certainly isn't going to solve the problems of average Kentuckians and Americans.

Peace,
emaycee


No comments:

Post a Comment