Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Crocodile tears

I know that after the last thirty-five years of republican bullshit I'm just a bit jaded, but am I the only one who found republican bitching at today's hearings on security breaches botched by the Secret Service at the White House and surrounding President Obama just a bit hollow?

I mean, please--these people absolutely despise President Obama, they've spent six years dragging the country down just to spite him, and we're supposed to believe they suddenly give two shits about the First Family?  Really, it's just another bunch of photo-ops to them, a chance to bash the government that they've underfunded and given little or no support to so they can have pretty pictures for their gullible base.

The problems the Secret Service has been experiencing need to be fixed pronto, but I'm pretty sure republicans couldn't care less as long as the black guy is in the White House.

Peace,
emaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment