Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fucking Kayo

Na, na, na, hey, hey, goodbye....

I've waited for four fucking years to see President Obama flare his nostrils and take it to the mother fuckers, and when he so eloquently told Willard Romney that his assertion that the Obama administration was playing politics with the Libya terrorist attack was offensive--my God, it was so fucking cathartic.  I'm going to sleep like a baby tonight,.  I couldn't yell because the Beautiful Boy was sleeping, but I shook my arms in triumph so hard that I ended up out of breath.

My two takes:  1) Not surprised that Romney had several gaffes tonight.  He's prone to them and without four months to prepare for the debate he was bound to have some. The Libya one, though, where he claimed that President Obama didn't call it an act of terror in his Rose Garden statement will most certainly go down in Presidential campaign history as one of the worst ever.  2)  I figured before the debate even started that that no matter how well the President did--and trust me he hit a mother fucking grand slam--there was no way his numbers would look as good as Willard's after the first debate because republicans would never have the balls to admit their guy got crushed.

Man, I love winning--it's better than, like, losing.

Peace,
emaycee


No comments:

Post a Comment