Tuesday, May 1, 2012

This is racism

All you really need to do is look at the title of Nolan Finley's recent column: "Is Detroit ready for white mayor?"

What the fuck?  I mean, really?  Really?

What Finley is saying--based on nothing more than skin color--is that a white mayor would be better for Detroit.  And that's racism, pure and simple.  Because I don't remember a Finley column in 2008 asking, "Is America ready for black president?" And I'm not holding my breath waiting for his column in 2014 asking, "Is Michigan ready for black governor?"

Am I the only one who is disgusted that this shit appeared in the newspaper of a major American city?  And probably even worse, no one will even bother to call them out on it.

Liberal media, indeed.

Peace,
emaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment