Sunday, June 14, 2020

Clinton Losing in 2016 Derangement Syndrome

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you
My first thought, upon hearing that Donald Trump was going to make a speech to America on race, was, "What if, by some miracle, he makes a great speech that goes down in American history like Lincoln's Gettysburg Address?"  After about thirty seconds it dawned on me that this was the equivalent of me thinking, "You know, if I wake up tomorrow and can throw a baseball 100 mph I could be in the major leagues...."  At the age of sixty-one, it's a good day if my first step out of bed only results in a modicum of pain for my entire body, let alone throwing an orb hard enough to break a brick.

Believe you me, the November elections cannot arrive soon enough.  Not only to send Trump packing, but to give me hope that I can keep my sanity intact for the remainder of my days.

Fuck Donald Trump,
emaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment