Sunday, February 7, 2016

And I'm supposed to give a fuck because?

Now I fully understand that AOL News is to journalism what hopscotch is to baseball, but apparently someone at AOL News thought that our election season wouldn't be complete if they didn't inform us of what Mark Cuban thought of the current republican campaigns for the Presidency.  Now I appreciate that Cuban is a billionaire and that he has a lame ass TV show, but whereas other billionaires like Steve Jobs or Bill Gates or Warren Buffet have spent their time after becoming wealthy trying to make the world a better place or improving upon their brand, Cuban has spent his time becoming a first class buffoon.

All of which leaves me wondering:  If most of us don't care what Bozo the Clown or the village idiot thinks of the republican candidates, what nitwit at AOL News thought we'd give a fuck what Mark Cuban thinks?

I mean I know that today is a slow news day but give me a fucking break.

Peace,
emaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment