Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The show must go on

When did we become a nation of such chickenshits?  And what a surprise it is that corporate America is leading the way.

I know I'm probably a minority of one, but what should have been done concerning the 9/11 type threats over the Sony movie The Interview is that we should have said, "Screw you," put the movie in the theaters, and gone about our lives.

Let's hope no one threatens our public restrooms, lest many American be running around with dirty drawers.

Peace,
emaycee

1 comment:

  1. To be fair, it's the lawyers. I know this because I would've advised any theater or corporation of the liability risks. I admit it seems highly unlikely that anything would happen. However, if anything did, you're looking at many, many lawsuits. Additionally, from a business standpoint, this film just got hyped as a mother fucker. Something tells me they'll do fine on DVD (and streaming) sales. So on the risk/reward scale, it kinda makes sense.

    With that said, I do recognize the ridiculousness of taking this threat terribly seriously. But lawyers gotta lawyer.

    ReplyDelete