Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The village idiot's dumber cousin

I've said it before and I'll say it again--the main reason I am pro gun control is that people are fucking stupid.  And another case in point:

Adam Kokesh, leader of the Loaded Gun March (scheduled for July 4th, at which he hopes to get 1,000 loaded gun owners to show up, or approximately 249,000 less than were present at Martin Luther King, Jr.'s "I Have a Dream" speech on the mall in Washington, D.C. in 1963) has compared himself to, of all people...wait for it...Mahatma Gandhi.  Because you know, Gandhi, Mr. Non-Violence personified, always carried a fucking AK-47 with him to combat government tyranny.

Frankly, I wouldn't go anywhere near D.C. this July 4th--I wouldn't trust some one as moronic as Mr. Kokesh to walk down the street with a squirt gun, let alone a weapon with live ammunition.

Peace,
emaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment