Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A good caining

I only saw a few minutes of Herman Cain's press conference today, but my response was (actually said aloud), "You're a fucking liar." (Followed by me frantically looking around the break room to make sure no one else was in there with me.)  I mean, really, one accuser and you might be willing to give the guy the benefit of the doubt.  But five?

And you have to love the bullshit about how it was orchestrated by the Democrats.  Really?  Because I can pretty much guarantee that the Obama re-election campaign staff from top to bottom is praying Herman Cain is the candidate they face in November 2012.

But what really kills me is this idea that somehow this is firing up the republican base because it's all a plot by the "mainstream media and the Liberals."  Horsehit.  Sex sells--Bill Clinton brought on much unwanted media exposure in his tryst with Monica Lewinsky.  And they're just defending their flavor of the month--fair enough (not like we didn't defend Bill Clinton, though in fairness to us Clinton's sexcapades were consensual) but skip the phony persecution complex.

Herman Cain is a pervert--don't blame bogeymen for an inconvenient fact.

Peace,
emaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment