Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'm dyin' here...

So I've spent the last week preparing to write a piece about what a disaster President Obama has been...and then I went and read this piece by Mark Morford where he spells out all of Obama's failures, what a disappointment he's been to Liberals...and how many thousands of times better he is than the alternative.  Morford mentions mostly the republican's potential candidates for 2012 as to why Liberals will still flock to Obama a year from this November, but I think Gov. Kasich in Ohio, Gov. Walker in Wisconsin, Gov. Scott in Florida, and our very own Gov. Snyder here in Michigan--not to mention the Boehner led republican U.S. House--will help just as much.  So much for my piece!

It may be "...moral and political relativism, writ large" as Morford states.  I'm not nearly as eloquent:  the difference between President Obama and the republicans is the difference between making love and getting kicked in the testicles.

For all of our disappointment, I'd be willing to bet Liberals will be President Obama's staunchest defenders as we roll up to the election....

Peace,
emaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment