Monday, September 21, 2020

He who laughs last...

A day of reckoning is coming...

 I have no idea if the above is a Jamaican Proverb or not, but I just picked out this image because I figured the idea that it came from a bunch of black, ganja smoking, dreadlock wearing mother fuckers would piss republicans off even more than they already are....

Anyhoo, Donald Trump was gloating today and said of his upcoming Supreme Court candidate that "When you have the votes you can sort of do what you want..." and my first thought was how nice it was of Trump's staff to do the counting for him since trying to count to two to calculate the number of his over abundant ass cheeks would be beyond his I.Q.

My second thought was, "Not for long, mother fucker!"

204,000+ Dead Americans
Fuck Donald Trump,
emaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment