Thursday, July 16, 2020

Don't know much about a science book

Welcome to the fight...
Conservatives were in an uproar today because Sebastian Bach, one time lead singer of the eighties hard rock band Skid Row tweeted that, "If you support Donald Trump, you stand against rock and roll and every musician in America who has been put out of work because a reality television show host doesn't believe in science."

Leaving aside the fact that if you'd asked me before today what the odds would be that the band Skid Row would ever get mentioned in my blog I would have said a million to one, I know that every time I think Fat, Lazy Pervert the first thought that comes to mind is "Rock and roll!"

For fuck's sake, there is no hope for these people at all.

None.

Fuck Donald Trump,
emaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment