Thursday, December 7, 2017

This is the republican party, part the second

Not a turtle--just a hypocritical sack of shit

Mitch McConnell yesterday called on Al Franken to resign, without a hint of irony that his party has a moral degenerate in the White House who bragged on tape about sexually assaulting women, and is pouring money into the campaign of Trump's fellow moral degenerate, Roy Moore, who is a known child molester.

The other day I got an e-mail from some liberal group, and in the subject line it noted that I would not believe how low the republican party had gone.  And you know what?  I thought it was the goofiest subject line ever--I absolutely will believe how low the republican party will go.  They have absolutely no shame.

But I still believe there are enough Americans to make them pay for their hypocrisy and their utter disdain of the American people.

And here's hoping the voting public makes me look clairvoyant come next November...

Fuck Donald Trump,
emaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment