Sunday, December 31, 2017

And there's a hand, my trusty friend

My New Year's greeting to Trump and his supporters

The road is still long, but we have survived and thrived in year one of the reign of Donald Trump.  Do not underestimate how important that is.

In eleven months we have a chance to start taking back our country--a win in either chamber effectively ends what Trump and republicans can accomplish between now and January 2021.

Want to know what we can have again in January of 2021?  Read these year end tweets from a true champion of the American people:  President Barack Hussein Obama.

I don't know if it's because I'm getting older, but I appreciate what a great song "Auld Lang Syne" is more and more with each passing year...and I found another great version this year from the union championing, Scott Walker bitch slapping, Dropkick Murphys:




Let's give 'em even more hell in 2018...

Fuck Donald Trump,
emaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment