Thursday, December 7, 2017

This is the republican party, part the first

Not your grandpa--just another rich, white asshole

Iowa's idiot senior Senator, Chuck Grassley, was quoted this week claiming the estate tax penalizes people who save their money, quite unlike the rest of us who spend all of our money on "...booze or women or movies."

You know, I do spend a bit of my money on a woman--surprisingly enough, my partner likes to eat and have a place to live.  And about once a year we can afford to go to the movies.  And while I don't drink anymore, at one time in my life I enjoyed the occasional beer.  You know what those things are called?

Being an American.

And for all Grassley's 'aw,shucks, folks" pretending, the plain truth of the matter is that he--and the party he represents--is an elitist who looks down his nose at those of us who work for a living just like every other rich, white asshole.

As far as I'm concerned, Grassley can go fuck himself.

Fuck Donald Trump,
emaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment