Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Obamacare(s) for me

Last night while the republicans were digging their graves even deeper, I was on the Affordable Care Act's web site doing some preliminary research for signing the Beautiful Girl up for Obamacare.  Apparently I wasn't alone--the national web site reported over 2.8 million people had visited by late afternoon; California's site was experiencing 10,000 hits per second.  Keep in mind this is only the first day--the enrollment period lasts for the next six months.  A bonus:  I found the site tremendously easy to navigate and I'm usually about as adept at navigating through sites as I am at hitting ninety mile an hour fastballs.  Double bonus:  looks like it's going to cost less than $100 a month (much better than my employer healthcare).

Oh, and by the way republican haters, after today's successful rollout for Obamacare, you can say hello to my little friend:



Peace,
emaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment