Monday, October 5, 2020

A real death waltz

Can't imagine why Americans don't trust the police...


 Donald Trump has a new ad out in which several white policeman tell Americans how terrible a Joe Biden Presidency will be for law and order.  How exactly they know Biden will be bad for law and order since he's not the one in the White House while there are extensive protests going on across America (hint:  that would be Donald Trump) is never really explained.

Not really sure, either, why he'd put policemen front and center since for the first time in America's history more Americans mistrust the police than trust them.

I mean for fuck's sake, I'm a white American male and if I'm walking down the sidewalk and see a cop walking toward me I cross the street.  There is no way I'm trusting anyone that the government, in the form of District Attorneys, has given explicit impunity to kill me as they see fit.

Man, that's like the latitude the Nazis gave the Schutzstaffel.

215,000+ Dead Americans
Fuck Donald Trump,
emaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment