Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Only in America

So I'm driving home from work yesterday on (Eminem's famed) 8 Mile Road, stuck at a red light behind a semi, wall to wall cars, and feeling pretty pissed about all the other assholes who are in my way, when I look to my right and I see a sign in big, bold, red letters:  Oumy's African Braiding and...Tax Services.

How cool is that?  I can stop in and while I'm getting my weave I can have my taxes done, too.

You know, our conservative friends talk about making America great again but if you ask me, Oumy's is proof that we still are.

Peace,
emaycee

1 comment:

  1. No real comment, but since there's no like or favorite button, thought I'd let you know this post made me smile. Hooray for small wonders that make this nation a better place. :)

    ReplyDelete