Tuesday, November 11, 2014

emaycee's believe it or not

So...in the past few days I have gotten e-mails from Mark Pryor, Bruce Braley, and Alison Lundergan Grimes asking me to send money to help Mary Landrieu in her runoff Senate election next month in Louisiana.

Personally, I think Landrieu has as good of a chance at winning this election as I do, and I don't even live in Louisiana (thank God), so it's just pissing good money after bad politics.   But even given that, does she really want three people who lost imminently winnable Senate races by running horrid campaigns to have a voice in her campaign?  Isn't it sort of like someone with perfectly smooth skin asking three lepers to help her keep it that way?

Swear to God, you cannot make this shit up.

Peace,
emaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment