Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Nobody knows the trouble I've seen

From the Nobody Gives A Shit But Me Files:

After a month of February in which it snowed nearly every day, when we saw the sun shine maybe twice the entire fucking month, two five plus inch snowfalls in the last week, and a weather forecast that shows the highs this weekend--the first fucking weekend end in March for fuck's sake--in the twenties with lows in the teens...the next fucker who tells me, "You know, this winter really hasn't been that bad," I'm going to puke on his or her head just to see if my stomach acid can melt his or her brain because the world would be a much more hospitable place without someone that clueless.

In other news, I've completely fucking had it with winter for this year.

Peace,
emaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment