Sunday, March 25, 2012

Laziness or Journalistic Malpractice? You decide...

This one is a little old, but I still find myself flabbergasted when I read it--the Free Press was checking the veracity of political ads and for the one the Obama campaign was showing regarding the auto industry recovery instead of doing the legwork required to check its truthfulness, it had the fucking Romney campaign vouch for its accuracy.  It doesn't take a Mensa member to figure out their reaction.

Really.  No, really.  I mean, are you fucking kidding me?  It's the height of irresponsibility and not what one would expect from a professional news organization.

Looking forward to hearing the Koch Brothers on the veracity of letting the Bush tax cuts expire or the chamber of commerce on the veracity of the minimum wage....

Peace,
emaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment