Friday, January 20, 2012

14 days since I don't know when

Leave it to Kos to put Mitt Romney's attempt to fire up his base in its place--the only uniting of Americans that republicans want is with the ones who agree with their agenda unconditionally.  Everyone else can leave the country.

My concern, though, is what Mitt Romney meant by this:

"But you know what?  America is right, and you're wrong."

What the fuck?  Is this keeping with Mitt's "Corporations are people, my friend" remark?  Is America a person?  As far as lame retorts go, this one's right up there with "So's your old man!" and "I know I am, but what are you?"  For Christ's sake, there are over 300 million different versions of "America."

And is someone who thinks this poorly on his feet really the man we want with his finger on the trigger of the most powerful nation in the world?

Peace,
emaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment