Monday, May 2, 2011

Hate to say I told you so, but I gotta

Welllllll....that didn't take long.  As reported by Think Progress, the republicans are already doing their best to make sure that Obama--who did in a little more than two years what Bush the lesser couldn't do in seven--doesn't get the credit he so richly deserves.  Hell, the mother fuckers actually think we planned it  to help Obama's re-election chances (damn--did you know we were that good?  I didn't).

And, of course, to go with the birthers, Andrew Brightfart is giving credence to the "deathers," a group of conservative numb nuts who think this is a conspiracy and bin Laden is still alive.  Whoever first said truth is stranger than fiction was really onto something.  Myself...I prefer to describe it as pathetic and disgusting.

If I wasn't so paranoid, I'd think the republican response was a plot to keep us from the real discussion we should be having:  is it time to speed up the timetable for the troop withdrawl from the quagmire that is Afghanistan?

Peace,
emaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment