Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Comrade Trump

The whole goddamned family
While I was having some (thankfully) minor car repair work done today, the TV in the auto shop was turned to MSNBC and a gentleman (debatable) from Pennsylvania was being interviewed about his support for Donald Trump.  The questioner asked if there was anything Trump could do to lose his support and the man said only if Trump suddenly got really stupid but that was never going to happen (see also, Dunning-Kruger effect).

I nearly spit my partial plate out of my mouth with laughter.

I thought of the man from Pennsylvania as I read another postmortem of the Senate Intelligence Report released this week which proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that not only was Donald Trump colluding with the Russians, but his entire fucking family was as well.  And his campaign staff.

I'd like to think if a Democratic President was colluding with another country I'd have the moral decency to call for his resignation and seek out another candidate, but that's just me.

I guess I'm just not a fucking moron.

Fuck Donald Trump,
emaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment