Sunday, April 26, 2020

The old lie

Just as bullshit now as it was a hundred years ago

Mike Huckabee and Laura Ingraham took time on a recent show of hers to proclaim how important it was to reopen America, healthcare and science experts be damned, to preserve our way of life.

I'm pretty sure they're more concerned with preserving their way of life because I don't know about you but my way of life is forty years of living paycheck to paycheck and then probably dying much younger than I should have because we lack decent national health insurance like nearly every other advanced nation. 

But I tell you what--Huckabee and Ingraham are more than welcome to put on their big boy and big girl pants and truck on down to the movie theater to sell popcorn or the hair salon to give a perm or flip a few burgers so folks can get their free refills.

As for me, they can go fuck themselves--if they want to preserve their way of life they can go right ahead without me.  I'm not dying for two rich assholes.

Fuck Donald Trump,
emaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment