Saturday, April 11, 2020

Apparently, not all rich people suck

A little good news for a change

I'd be the first to admit I've never been much of a Bon Jovi fan (my youngest son makes up for me, though), but after reading how he and his wife started Soul Kitchen in 2011, a restaurant (there are now three of them) devoted to helping those in need that has no prices on its menus, but where people pay either through donation or according to their means (if at all), I just might start.

Even better was reading how last Sunday, instead of hunkering down in his home like most wealthy folks (his net worth is north of $400 million), Jon Bon Jovi was in his restaurant fucking cleaning the dishes to help make sure that those many families whose economic lives have been turned upside down by Donald Trump's incompetent handling of the coronavirus pandemic could eat.

That is a class act.

Fuck Donald Trump,
emaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment