Thursday, February 6, 2020

All the good little nazis

Heil Trump and his nazi republican followers

My wife had a doctor's appointment today and the TV was tuned into Donald Trump addressing the nation (I made the office staff change the channel) after the republican cover-up of his impeachment, and as I watched what little I did I saw republicans cheering for him and I couldn't help but be reminded of the sheeple who pledged fealty to Adolph Hitler.

On the bright side, though, if it works out for us like it worked out for Germany, in fifty or sixty years after our infrastructure and economy have been utterly destroyed we'll actually be a nation that welcomes immigrants, has an economy that works for all, pays for college tuition, and spends hundreds of billions less on defense....

Fuck Donald Trump,
emaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment