Thursday, April 6, 2017

I know this much is true

The truth teller...

I have to admit to having been a little lukewarm about new DNC chair Tom Perez (I would have preferred Keith Ellison), but after this weekend he's got me paying just a little more attention to him.  Speaking to a group of activists, Perez said he didn't care if Trump and the GOP were bothered by protesters calling Trump's presidency illegitimate because they "...don't give a shit about people."  And after the GOP replied with its usual  I'm Not the One Who Farted outrage, Perez did not apologize and told another group of activists the very next day exactly the same thing.

Preach it, brother.

Frankly, it should be our slogan for the 2018 elections:  "REPUBLICANS:  THEY DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU..."

Couldn't do much worse than we did the last couple of mid-term elections.

Fuck Donald Trump,
emaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment