Tuesday, April 11, 2017

2020

Madame President?

Because it's never too early to jump on a bandwagon....

I know what you're thinking...female Senator from New York...running for President...EGADS!

To which I scientifically reply:  horseshit.

New York Magazine recently ran a nice profile of rumored 2020 candidate for the Presidency, New York's junior Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, and after reading it I'm ready to begin campaigning for her.  She's smart, savvy, evolving, and she can use the "F" word with the best of them (I've read the article twice, and I'm certain her usage of the work "fuck" is a tactic to break down stereotypes of female candidates).  

Women are leading the resistance and it makes sense that a woman will lead us back into the White House and to Democratic majorities in the House and Senate.  I think Kirsten Gillibrand can be that woman.

She'll take the fight right to republicans' front door.

Fuck Donald Trump,
emaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment