Monday, February 20, 2017

Heil Trump!


Your typical Donald Trump rally...



This is why it's a waste of time to engage Trump supporters--words from Trump's Florida rally this weekend:

"I don't care what he does.  I'm behind him 100%.  Put it this way:  If he became a dictator and they said, 'We want him forever,' he's my man.  He's in.  I'll never vote against him...I love his power...It's the power that does something to me."

Cretins such as this man have no idea what America is or what America means.  The Declaration of Independence and the U. S. Constitution are just words they throw out in their false patriotism, but they flat do not understand that the former was written in response to the scenario outlined above and the latter was written to prevent it from ever happening here.

Trump supporters do not love America--they love watching the powerful run roughshod over the powerless.  And they have neither the courage nor the heart to fight back like those in the resistance do.  Instead they'd rather have the vicarious thrill of watching Donald Trump and his idiot minions use powers that Trump's supporters will never know to destroy the best laid plans of our Founding Fathers.

Make America great again, my ass.

Fuck Donald Trump,
emaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment