Saturday, January 21, 2017

This is how fucked up it's going to be

Something wicked this way comes...


For as long as I can remember, my youngest son and I have gone outside every night whenever I'm home before he goes to bed.  We check out the stars, if the moon is up, what phase it is in, and being Michigan, many nights we just get to stare into clouds.  Because of the bizarre weather we've been having the past two weeks (snow, ice storm, barrage of rain, fifty degree temps), the last couple of nights have been unusually foggy and misty for this time of year.  So tonight we're out there trying to find any light through the fog (hopeless), and as I'm looking into the mist, I shit you not, I actually had this thought:  "Jesus, I hope Trump didn't blow us up on his first day and this isn't some sort of alternate dreamscape afterlife I'm gazing at...."

Man, it's going to be a long fucking four years.

Fuck Donald Trump,
emaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment