Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Jesus, H. Christ

As I've noted before, I work in a non-profit thrift store.  On occasion, I come across some different items that our customers have donated.  One such item was donated this week--a cassette by one Laurie Beth Jones called Jesus, CEO, which purports to help one use "...ancient wisdom for visionary leadership."

Apparently, I'm a little late to the game.  Ms. Jones released this earth shattering cassette in 1995, and currently has a website which claims her work has been read by over a million people (apparently, I'm not the only one late to the game), and offers her motivational skills learned from her business mentor, Jesus.

Question:  how exactly does Jesus as the guru to CEOs  work when, near as I can tell, (a) Jesus wasn't a psychopath, and (b) wasn't stricken with a terminal case of greediness?

Proof positive that nothing is sacred.

Peace,
emaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment