Wednesday, August 9, 2017

How fucked up is this?

Your average Trump supporter after the shit hits...

While most of my brain thinks the American military will be prescient enough to cut Donald Trump down at the knees with his threat to unleash "fire and fury like the world has never seen" on North Korea, there's also a part that thinks America has finally jumped the shark and is now living in Nutsville and they just might be crazy enough to let the orange clown do it.  Still, after I read his comments yesterday the first two thoughts I had were...a) do we have enough food in the house to survive for a few days if it does happen (yes), and b) if the dumb bastard decides to do it while I'm at work, how the hell will I get home in all the chaos (no fucking clue).

Really, what does it say that after 58 years on this planet I'm contemplating scenarios that I've never considered before , under any President, even the doddering old fool Reagan and the imbecilic George W. Bush?

To quote a phrase, "Oh, how the mighty have fallen."

Fuck Donald Trump,
emaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment