Monday, August 1, 2011

President Romney

I truly do not see how Obama survives this one--other than getting the debt ceiling raised, he got absolutely nothing.  Fuck the defense cuts--all it takes is one minor terrorist attack and they go right out the window.  The economy is going to continue to struggle, jobs are not going to be created, and the middle class and the poor are going to continue to take home less and less.  As far as I can tell, the Democratic base is beside itself with anger. 

How does anyone self-respecting liberal cast a vote for Obama in 2012?  I read someone today who said he was going to have to do a two handed vote in 2012--holding his nose with one hand and pulling the lever for Obama with the other.  I can't.  I've done that one too many times before (especially the two for Bill Clinton) and I'm not doing it again.  I know this will sound petulant, but I'm staying home in 2012.  It will be a colossal waste of time and life is too short to piss away on gutless leaders.  I mean, for fuck's sake, even Pelosi voted for this shit sandwich of a bill.

Fucking hopeless.

Peace,
emaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment